On Patrol: "The impression I leave on them may last the rest of their lives."
|Domestic: "As I left, I saw the little five-year-old in his pajamas watching everything."||Drug Bust: "Bring it down. There's children here."|
Produced in association with:
- The National Center for Children Exposed to Violence at the Yale Child Study Center
- The Child Witness to Violence Project at Boston Medical Center.
- The New Haven Department of Police Services
- The Boston Police Department
- The Pittsburgh Bureau of Police
Through extraordinary documentary footage that captures actual police officers handling a variety of situations – from friendly contact to intense conflict, One-on-One:
- Models effective and age appropriate interactions
- Gives officers tools to communicate and build relationships with children
- Describes ways police can use their authority to help children, especially those at risk
- Identifies partners in the community to support police officers’ work with children and families